Thursday, November 19, 2009

Good Morning!!!

Yawn!!!!!

Well another day is here and I'm off to work. My mornings are usually boring. Wake up, shower, dress while watching Fox5 News...love love love that station on the morning for my wake up updates.

Head out to work and I love the first breath of air and how crisp it feels. Seasons changing and its beautiful to see. So preoccupied with getting to work that I can't even recall if I heard any birds this morning. That's sad. Should really pay attention more.

Get on the train with no seat to sit so I stand by the door as I escape into the book I'm reading. Look up every few stops so I don't miss my stop (which I have before).

Finally at work and already looking forward to the end of my day when I can go home....lol

Boring huh?

Yes but I think every bodies day starts something like that....tell me about your morning...

Chao for now!
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment