Friday, November 20, 2009

Beautiful Day!!!!

Ok so its a beautiful day out...this weather is a little strange. I'm in New York...so last week it felt like Coat weather today we are back to Jackets! Mother nature is killing my allergies.


Well on to other things...yesterday was an interesting day. I had a girlfriend of mine tell me the funniest story..she wasn't that amused because it happened to her. It seems that on Wednesday night she had a bat fly into her house...of course she goes screaming into her kids rom to call 911. The cops come and ask her for a broom and a bucket. She then goes on to explain that one cop was short and the other was tall...my response was who took the broom...didn't get a response. Well it took them 1/2 an hour to get the bat out. This only happens in New York.. But the best part of her story was when she told me her cousins response to the whole thing was...you know that was a rat with a cape on! Lol...aww that was the best response!

Well enough of that...what else can I tell everyone?

Oh I know tonight I will revert back to being a teenager - going to see New Moon! I am Team Edward! Lol

Give my reviews afterwards.

Chao for now!
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment